Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am tired of saying goodbye...

Over the period of three months, I have been constantly saying goodbye to too many people, a few of them whom I may never see again. I don’t regret too much, but it still hurts.

People from whom I could derive constant support and energy have all gone. The strong walls I could lean on are no longer there. It sometimes leaves me shivering in the night, longing for a familiar hug, a midnight chat, a sudden inspiration to say good night to the moon...

The constant goodbyes have left me numb and indifferent. It has changed me. For the better? I do not know...only time can tell.

I have yet another goodbye this week. And probably another one in a few months…The only solace I get is that, all the friends and relatives who have flown away are all happy. Yet, it hurts to say goodbye…It hurts...a lot…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like the images which you upload with your posts..

Anonymous said...

I also like this picture. And btw, have you read richard bach?

"Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?"

"Don't be dismayed by good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends."