Monday, July 21, 2008

A for apple, I for iPod…:)

Yipeeeeeee!!! I am also a proud owner of an Apple iPod Shuffle. Thanks to Unni and Divya!! Those generous souls gave it to me as a birthday gift.
Apple iPod is the arguably one of the best thing I have ever seen. In fact I like their instruction manual better than the gadget itself. Technical ignoramuses like me find it very easy to understand and follow the directions given in the manual. The very fact that the manual is only six pages long and does not have more than two sentences in each page, but still effectively manages to explain the know-how of the gadget is simply awe-inspiring.
To top it all, the iPod actually smells of raw apple. Laugh as you might, but I can smell an apple flavor. It could be the scratch perfumes that are generally used or it could be just another figment of my imagination. So, all the iPod Shuffle users out there let me know if your Shuffle has a magical smell too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It smells of Apple? Great. hope you wouldn't have it for breakfast on a hungry morning [;)]

Anonymous said...

said someone... "Every gift from a friend is a wish for your happiness." :-)